Image Map

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

she put a ring on it

oops. I'm doing two posts today. #sorrynotsorry I'm also not sorry for just using a hashtag.

To quote my girl Beyonce, "if you like it then you should have put a ring on it." and that is exactly what my best friend's fiance just did!

I made a post last week when I found out that she got engaged, which you can check out HERE

But the most awesome part about this engagement (besides that I'm the maid of honor) is that I was so incredibly lucky to take their engagement photos. Which, I discovered, is not a thing in England - where my friend's fiance is from. 

I won't take up any more of your time, just check out the photos. (which, by the way, were taken at our childhood summer camp!)



Like could they please be a little cuter?!









and this ring?! GORGEOUS!


I guess now its time to start planning that bachelorette party, write a kick-ass maid of honor speech and find that special plus one! :)

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment