Image Map

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Put a Smile On Your Face

And make the world a better place!

Earlier this year I decided to join the world in completing the #100happydays challenge! I began this journey back in March and completed it in June. So here I am, more than 100 days later, and honestly, I don't know if I could say I'm a happier person or if I fell in love during the challenge, but I can tell you this: it wasn't easy.

I try to be an optimistic and upbeat person; and generally, I am. But when you're having a crappy day, it can be hard sometimes to find the good or the happy in it. But I did it. So here it is, I searched and investigated through my instagram and pulled up all my pictures. If you already follow me, sorry you will see reapeats, if not 1. you should follow me, 2. here they are!



After these 100 days, I learned a few things.
1. There's at least one thing that makes you smile every day.
2. I take a lot of selfies
3. often, happiness is the little things.

 photo signature-1.png

1 comment: