Image Map

Friday, February 6, 2015

Six Months Later

Hey y'all!

Well, its been a few minutes since I've visited blogtopia. I missed it. Loads. I have months of catch up to play reading up on all my favorite blogs; but I also wanted to update anyone who is curious about my life as of the past 6 months. We will do a little month by month break down:

August
1. I moved to Texas!
2. I started my first real-life job. And I love it. A LOT.
3. I turned 22!
4. I got my first car!

September
1. I taught my first class at school!
2. Made lots of friends at work.
3. Played Maid of Honor at my best friend's wedding.
4. Went tailgating for the first time.

October
1. Went to my first college homecoming (No, it wasn't my school. awks)
2. Batman for Halloween.
3. State Fair of Texas.
4. 1989 by Taylor Swift was released

November
1. Texas Thanksgiving
2. Mockingjay part 2

December
1. Matching tattoos with my best friend.
2. Colorado road/ski trip
3. Visited Wisconsin for the first time since graduating
4. I first saw gas for under $2
5. New Years with my girls and Trampled by Turtles!

January
1. Second semester teaching
2. Road trip back to Texas
3. Got serious about working out (and have lost 6 lbs to date!)
4. Paid to get my hair done for the first time ever!
5. Colorado Bend State Park camping trip

February
1. Its been 6 days so I've got nothing for you yet!
2. Accepted the position to go back to Camp for a third summer!

It's been a crazy half year since I last blogged, and I have been so incredibly grateful for everything I've done! But of course, I have some goals for 2015

1. Keep up with this weight loss. I've felt better in the past month than I have in the past year.
2. Save up and really start paying off my student loans.
3. Allow myself to be happy without a significant other.

Before I leave, I have one last thing to do. An obvious photo dump. Obviously.

Road trips with the boys!

Colorado Bend State Park

New Years Eve with the bestestes

Best friend tattoos

The Wisconsin Crew

Continental Divide ski time selfie

A perk of the job.

My very first ever tailgate!

The day I fulfilled a promise made 9 years prior.

Astros-Rangers game. (possibly the worst baseball game in history)

Day in the life.

State Fair of Texas!

 photo signature-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment