In celebration and countdown to my 22nd birthday, I am giving a list of 22 things I've learned in my 22 years on this beautiful planet. (side note - 22 feels really really old)
22 Things I've Learned In 22 Years:
1. Always trust your heart. Your head tends to get in the way a lot.
2. You will have days where you just can't deal with people, and it's okay.
3. Your best friends will stay no matter what.
4. You are never too old to act like a kid. Jump in that puddle, make a friendship bracelet, color a picture. Stay young.
5. NEVER cut off a friendship bracelet.
6. It's never too late to repair damaged relationships.
9. Laugh at least 5 minutes every day.
10. Crying is okay.
11. You may think you know someone, but until you stay up all night together, you don't truly know them.
12. Country music is good.
14. If you're going to be judgmental, keep it to yourself.
15. Be honest. With yourself and others.
17. If you borrow someone's care, leave more gas in the tank than you used.
18. If you're sober cab, don't drink.
19. Just because there is an open bar, doesn't mean its all you can drink. Same goes for buffets.
20. Go all out for birthdays.
21. Use your savings account for savings.
22. Treat yourself every once in a while.