Image Map

Friday, June 6, 2014

5 on Friday - Post Grad Edition


Alright, here's another link up for ya! You would think that with a two month blogging hiatus I would have lots and lots to talk about. Yet here I sit completely and utterly stumped on what to say or do. So here it is: 5 on Friday - Post Grad Edition.

I have compiled a list of 5 things I am going to do now that, you know, I'm done with school.

ONE
I'll start with the boring one: continuously apply and interview for jobs.  (which may or may not include researching reality tv shows looking for cast members.) Although, I have an interview for my dream job next week! whaaaaa??? keep your fingers crossed for me!

TWO
Move out. By September I want to be moved out and living on my own. Well maybe not alone on my own, but you know, not  living in my parents house.

THREE
Get in shape. For real this time. I have camp to start working out. Because we have a full weight room and lots of great trail for running. Along with a boss salad bar. But when I get back to camp, I have a wedding to be in and a new adventure to start, and I want to feel and look great when I'm out in the real world. My post grad life is going to consist of lots of running and clean eating.

FOUR
Do something crazy. In my first year of post grad life, I want to do something I normally wouldn't do. Maybe move somewhere totally different, get another tattoo, buy a pet sloth, I don't know. The possibilities are endless! (In reality I'm strongly leaning towards packing up my car and driving until I hit a town I like.)

FIVE
Quit drinking so much. Let me rephrase that. Not go to the bar 4 days a week. Because lets be honest, everyone deserves a large glass (or bottle) of wine after a hard days work. Who am I to deprive myself of that? But I can no longer afford (financially or physically) my college escapades. I'll keep the drinking to home. Hello? Netflix. Wine. No pants (or bra). Couch. Way better deal here.

So here's to the post grad life and all the adventures it will bring!



 photo signature-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment