Image Map

Friday, March 14, 2014

Why I wish I was from Pawnee

Well I had no idea what to blog about, so why not put together a bunch of gifs of my most recent obsession: Parks and Recreation. Honestly, if you've never watched it. get on Netflix. right now.
I am literally obsessed. So here are the reasons I wish I was 1) from Pawnee, IL and 2) worked for the Parks and Recreation department of Pawnee. and 3) why I truly and deeply wish I was Leslie Knope.

First off, two words: Ron. Swanson

Ron Swanson is American through and through, whether its his drinking habits or his disgust for Canada, nothing says MERICA more than Ron Swanson



He is also the pure definition of a manly man. An outdoors man,who understands the real way to relax.
And nothing melts your heart more than Ron Swanson holding a puppy. Like seriously?

And, well, there is no one who gets me or understands me more than Leslie Knope. Basically her entire life describes how I feel about almost everything. For example:
Networking:
My opinion on women:

Men:
Salad:
And these last two, I just had to add, because sometimes this is how I feel about blogging.


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment