Image Map

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Social

Hey look - another link up! yay!


This Weeks Questions:
1. How much time do you send on Social Media a day? ...be honest:
Way too much. like way too much. I am on a constant rotation of Bloglovin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat repeat.

One of my priceless snapchats.
2. How long were you reading blogs before you started a blog?
Well I would come across blogs every once in a while and my best friend Kailagh started a blog almost a year before I started mine. She finally convinced me to start one :)

3. What is your favorite kind of cupcake?
hmm I'm not a huge dessert person, but I would say a red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting is always the way to go.

source

4. Do you eat fast food? If so what's your favorite?
Fast food is one of my biggest guilty pleasures. I have a weakness for McDonald's but if I had it my way, Taco Bell. I. Love. Taco. Bell.

Yo Quiero Taco Bell. But really.

6. What is the most random thing someone would find in your purse?
I don't normally carry a purse around, but in my clutch I have drink tokens from random bars. Guess you never know when you might need a free drink?

The drink of choice: Whiskey Sour

6. What is the weirdest TV show you watch?
I don't know if it's weird, but I am in LOVE Once Upon A Time. Otherwise Amish Mafia because well I have no reason. I just like it.



Well there it is, my Sunday Social. Just a little tidbit about yours truly. Have a wonderful week!
 photo signature.png

1 comment: