Image Map

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

What I Believe

 photo I-believe-2_zpsff7a3d96.png
I believe everyone is beautiful.
I believe our flaws are what make us strong.

I believe in forgiving but not forgetting.

I believe that we will never understand the problems in someone else's life, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't care.

I believe in the power of healing.

I believe no one is ever broken, people don't need to be fixed, they need to be healed.

I believe that nature truly is the best medicine.

I believe laughter is a close second.

I believe wrinkles are beautiful.

I believe our body is the home for the soul, why not decorate the walls?

I believe in life after love.

I believe in magic.

I believe in God.

I believe God has perfect timing and a plan for me. 

I believe everyone goes to Heaven.

I believe that all mistakes are lessons.

I believe that you should never regret anything, because at that point, it was exactly what you wanted.

Lastly, I believe in never apologizing for my beliefs.
 photo signature-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment