Image Map

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Summer Lovin'

Well this link up came at the perfect time. First off: Summer is my second favorite season. Second: We were hit by yet another blizzard, so I'm ready to be able to walk around barefoot and NOT have to wear a coat/hat/mittens/scarf.

Helene In Between

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER BECAUSE...

College Graduation (wait what?! I am not that old!)

CAMP (because everything else falls under this category)

  1. nights off because bar:
Just a night off with the best staff ever!

Counselors are a special breed
2. tanlines

excuse my disgusting camp feet, but check out those tanlines!

3. the best friends you will ever have
camp friends are the best friends
4. the campers. Even though they drive you crazy, there is a reason you keep going back.




5. After two polar vortexes and almost 16 feet of snowfall, I don't think there is a need for anymore reasons. 


What are you most looking forward to with summer? And don't forget to link it up HERE!

 photo signature.png

2 comments:

  1. now i want to go to summer camp!! that sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahahahahahha! Your foot tan lines are hilarious!!!! Aaaand make me want a tan.

    ReplyDelete