Image Map

Monday, February 10, 2014

You're Doing WHAT?!



This is a real quick post. So it may seem obvious, but I just started blogging, and being a college student on a budget, I couldn't quite convince myself to cough up the money to have someone design my blog. So yes, right now, the blog is a little bland and dull.... but not for long!
That's right! I'm teaching myself step by step to design it all by myself! I feel pretty accomplished, not going to lie. But, the credit is not all mine, my friend Kailagh has been my guardian angel of the blogging world.

Kailagh Anne
this is my saving grace
She sent my DIY posts from a beautiful blog, Something Swanky. Which has honestly been more helpful than I could have imagined!

Hopefully this process will be quick and painless and it will be done in a blink of an eye. So bare with me as we give this blog a major, much needed, facelift!


No comments:

Post a Comment