Image Map

Monday, February 10, 2014

Bless Your Heart

Say WHAT?! I've been blogging for literally, a week, and I get nominated for a Liebster Award. I'm so lucky to have the best friend who also happens to be an incredible blogger, Kailagh at Kailagh Anne.  

1. If you could be any under the sea animal what would it be?
I would have to say, I would be a narwhal. Those things are pretty incredible. 

2. What is your favorite phone app?
I. Love. Snapchat. I have mastered the cute flirty snap, and the raunchy as hell sending-it-to-my-best-friend snap.  
3. You are in the future, what would you tell your self in 2014?
That I'll survive graduation. And to never forget that I literally have THE best friends in the entire world, and a wonderful support system.
4. What is your favorite holiday?
4th of July. I love America. I love how even though people may not love our country all the time, we unite for a single day. The entire country celebrating together. And nothing says America better than beer, BBQ, and explosives.
5. What is your favorite television show?
Of all time, probably Friday Night Lights or Gossip Girl. As of recently, I've gone on a Netflix binge of Parks and Recreation, which is an absolute RIOT! I am honestly always in stitches watching it. Amy Poehler is a comedic genius. And we all know a Ron Swanson.

6. If you could tell your readers anything, what would it be?
Just two words: thank you! Thank you for reading! I know I'm a new blog and I am still 100% learning and am no where near being the blog I want to be. But thank you for hanging out with me anyways.
7. Favorite song?
This is an impossible question to answer! Right now I think I could narrow it down to like 4: 1. Bottoms Up - Brantley Gilbert 2. Team - Lorde 3. 400 Lux - Lorde 4. Replay - Zendaya 
8. If you had one magical power what would it be?
I would want to be able to teleport. But that makes me nervous, because in Heroes, they guy who teleports dies because he broke the time-space continuum too many times. So I'd have to be careful.
9. Favorite kind of coffee?
Cold Press Ice Coffee with a shot of Vanilla and a splash of soy milk. YUM
10. When getting ready to go out, what is your favorite song to get ready too?
Oh goodness... well, my housemates and I have a song we quite enjoy getting pumped up to: Comin' In Hot - Hollywood Undead
11. If you could tell your best friends one thing, what would it be?
I love you guys! Each and every one of you. (I'm kind of a best friend whore -- I've got lots!) I don't care if we don't talk every day or even see each other more than a few times a year. You are my best friend because no matter the last time we talked, you're always a phone call away, and I love you for that. I don't care what happens in the future, you will always be my best friend. Is that more than one thing? I don't think so...

I unfortunately am so new, that I haven't had the chance to really meet many new bloggers... so if you see this, its a link up at my dear friend, Kailagh Anne's blog. So head that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment