I'm still not quite sure what my niche will be here, but I have a good feeling and I can't wait to see who embarks on this journey with me. This blog was mainly started for my photography, and that's really where I want to go most with this, but as a soon to be college graduate, I figured I should start documenting these last few crazy months of college. And why not make it public?
This post seems plain, and unfortunately, I think I may be that way for a while simply because I'm still learning. If any bloggers want to take me under their wing and show me what to do, I would love that. Or I may continue exploring on my own.
Now that we've addressed that, I believe its time for you to get to know me.
On the exterior, I am your average 20 something college student just trying to find themselves and get ready for the real world. (which is just a few months away!) Luckily, I am not that cut and dry.
If I could describe myself using celebreties, I'm one part Rebel Wilson, a serving Jennifer Lawrence, a splash of Buddy the Elf, a shake of Jessica Day and maybe a dash of Alan from The Hangover.
To put my obsessions into categories, which I see developing in this blog, I will have the following:
- All things nerdy (Harry Potter, Hunger Games, etc)
- Adventures (and boy do I mean adventures!)
- Photography (like I said, the heart and soul of my blog)
- Food (I like to have my cake and eat it too.)
- Music (concerts, albums, my Eminem obsession)
- College (how to be prepared for the best 4 years of your life, and how to take those 4 years and be prepared for the rest of your
I'm so excited to have started this journey, and I can't wait to see where it goes, and I can't wait for you to join me.